How to Insert Page into PDF file
Need to insert pages, blank pages or extra PDF pages, to an existing PDF file in Mac OS X and Windows, but do not know how? Do not worry, buddy. In this article, we’re going to talk about how to insert page into PDF files in Mac OS X and Window. Just check the solutions below.
Part 1. How to insert page into PDF files in Mac OS X Lion
In Mac OS X Lion, it is pretty easy to insert pages into PDF files with Preview.
This is how to delete PDF pages on Mac easily and efficiently. To cancel the deletion, hold down the Command key and press the Z on the keyboard.
- To insert a blank page to a PDF, just open the PDF file in Preview first. And then click the Edit menu on the ribbon, under the Edit menu, select Insert Blank Page. By default, the inserted blank page is before the current page.
- To insert an extra PDF page to an existing PDF file, just open the two PDF files on Preview respectively. Click the Thumbnails or Contact Sheet button in the View control in the toolbar. Drag the PDF page’s thumbnail to the thumbnails of the existing PDF file. Save the newly merge PDF file. That’s it !
Part 2 : How to insert page into PDF file on Windows PC
On Windows PC, we do not have any default PDF tool, like Mac Preview to insert page into PDF file. So we have to depend on a third-part app. Here I strongly recommend Wondershare PDF Editor, a professional PDF tool that allows you add blank page and an extra PDF file to an existing PDF document. See how it works.
- To insert a blank page to a PDF in Windows, click the Insert menu, under the menu, click "Blank Page". By default, the blank page you’re inserting is added after the current page.
- To insert a PDF file to the existing PDF file, just click the "From PDF" icon to locate the PDF you’re going to insert. When you do this, a prompt will pop up, asking you to select where to insert the PDF: Before the first page, after the current page, after a specific page, or after the last page. Just set it and click "OK".
Download PDF Editor Trial Version !
Review of PDF Editor from Former TechTV Host-Chris Pirillo
- Convert PDF to Word
- Crack PDF Password
- Read Mobi on iPad
- Convert Doc to EPUB
- Edit PDF on Mac
- Free PDF to EPUB
- How to Crop PDF Page
- Convert MOBI to EPUB
- Convert PDF to EPUB
- Remove PDF Password
- How to Read EPUB on PC
- Read Protected PDF on Kindle
- Convert Protected PDF to Word
- Convert PDF Image to Word
- Convert PDF to EPUB Online
- Convert Protected PDF to EPUB
- Convert Scanned PDF to EPUB
- Convert PDF to EPUB on iPad
- Convert PDF to Editable Word
- Convert Scanned PDF to Word
- Calibre Alternative to Convert PDF to EPUB